Wednesday, December 3, 2008

my 18th birthday

It’s an awesome birthday!! I am 18th!! Lolz*winks* finally, yeah! Yupp, it is my birthday. 4th December, and now is 2008. My SWEET and FUN and ENJOYABLE and UNFORGETTABLE birthday. Thanks to all of my friends out there, both in KL and in TI. Thanks a lot for your wishes to me and blessings and a lot of sms from you all. I LOVE YOU ALL!!
This is indeed an unforgettable celebration. Food was nice( obviously it does matter), ‘kaki’ is the best( technically it is actually a soft pillow), and you guys rOck man!
Not to forget, the big elephant card! Lolz..it is COOL.,according to amalina..^^ yup, thanks again, I like card. I do appreciate cards.















Here we go^^





















My beloved 'kaki' and I. *winks*















Three play. The sauces are nice. One of my favourite. From Chilli's
















Lamb Shoulder
















The chicken is awesome! I love it.
















Colourful doughnuts from J Co
















Broken Apple~ Sobs sobs~




















Big Elephant's Card. it's cute right? somebody said it's sexy~
















Full with wishes















Again, Thank you guys! i love you all^^

No comments: